Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fabulous Family




I never imagined when I was young that there would be so many people in my family. Our children have made so many children that we abound in life forms. They have all been here this past week. Even Gerald and Frances are here. It is fun to see them all together, filling our time and messing up our stuff. By tomorrow it will be down to Layne, mom and me again. Perhaps then I can begin to think through my feelings about losing Carmen. There has been so much activity that I honestly think I do not know my own mind.

The rain that has come for days and days is gone and the sun is shining upon the velvety hills that surround our home. It is an inspiration to look out upon them. Blessings abound.

Top picture is of Seth, then Miles shooting on the property with Layne and Gerald. They loved it.

Bottom picture shows some of the grandchildren visiting the jelly belly factory. Left to right: Peyton, Miles, Gemma (Jessica and Chris' children), Allegra, Isaiah (Audrey and Cliff's kids), Angelica and Seth (Gerald and Frances' kids).

No comments: