Sunday, August 4, 2013

An Open Week

It is a delicious thought to look at the calendar and see open days.  Our past week has provided us with just such a gift.  Except for the weekend, when we were blessed with a visit from California friends, Brad and Luann Warren.  They were on their way to a family reunion north of us and stopped by to do dinner and spend the night.  Such fun to have a chance to reconnect with people I know and love.  It is a happy surprise to see that Boise is apparently on the way to a number of places.  That makes our place a good stopping spot.  I'm glad for it.

Luann and Brad Warren; friends from Pleasanton.  
I've used the open days to do some more organizing.  Such fun.  My theory is that I need to get everything that is stacked in our work rooms sorted and stored before I take on a project.  Hum.  I hope that is the right idea.  I'm glad that Layne is such a structured guy.  He likes all this order I'm trying to create.  There was a time when my free-spirited self fought such things.  But I've worn down over the years.  I like it now.  I'm definitely slower at getting things done.  Is it old age, or the thin air of Idaho.  I'm used to the nice thick air of California.  So I like to think its the air.

No comments: