Sunday, November 12, 2017

Another Great

This wonderful Holiday season is speeding by.  The beautiful leaves of Fall have...fallen.  It is getting almost cold enough for snow.  The land is without color and naked.  I miss the leaves.  Seth and Angelica are settling into American life.  I find myself reminding them of "American ways"; especially at the dinner table.  They are pure-hearted kids and open to our love and counsel.  It is beginning to feel a little more normal having them here.

 Our new Meridian Temple will be dedicated this coming Sunday.  The local kids will be performing in the Cultural Event on Saturday.  It looks like we will witness both via satellite.  I was hoping to witness it all in the flesh but there are too many of us to make that possible.  Still, it will no doubt be a very special experience.

We have another great-grandchild!  Grandson James sent us a picture of his sweet little boy, born on November 10th.  We finally have a family birthday in November.  His name is Alex.  He looks to be a beautiful baby.  I'm anxious to see him in the flesh!

Here is Alex.


Family is such a blessing, with all the good and bad news among them.  I'm grateful to be a part of such a nice one and to witness its endless increase.  This is the month for gratitude and I'm feeling it.

No comments: